- ATCO Pipelines Norma Extension Project (38Kms.) - Legal / Construction
- ATCO Pipelines North Edmonton Diversion (25Kms.) - Legal / Construction
- Nova Pipelines Sunstone Project (10Kms.) - Legal
- Enbridge Pipelines Wood Buffalo Pipeline Project (15Kms.) - Legal
Vertical and Horizontal Construction
- Edmonton New Remands Center (5.9has)
- Century Park high rise condominiums (17has.)
- Maple Ridge Industrial Park (29has.)
- Cabela's Canada Outdoor shop - Windermere (0.65has.)
- Twp. Rd. 531A (2.7Kms.), Parkland Drive (3.2Kms), Parkland County and Highway 825 (1Km.) Sturgeon County Road Widening / Rehabilitation - Construction
- Township Road 554, Rge. Rds. 24-25 road widening Sturgeon County (7.5Kms) - Legal
- Range Road 220, Twp. Rds. 550-560 road widening Strathcona County (10Kms.) - Legal
- Highway 22 road widening Lac Ste. Anne County (10 Kms.) - Legal
- Plantation Holdings (180Has.) - Resident Geodetic Engineer / Land Surveyor, Dubai UAE
- Phiippine Air Force (PAF) - Senior Geodetic Engineer; - Authored the Land Survey Program Terms of Reference PAF-AFP
- Provided site and topographic surveys for the Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission Linear Park Project, NCR, Philippines
- Provided site surveys for the installation of telecommunication towers for major carriers - Globe, Smart and Sun Telecoms GMA, Philippines
- Agri-Fortuna Farms site topographic survey (100Has.) - Batangas Province, Philippines
For years, Mr. Richard David, ALS, CLS, P.Eng. has provided his expertise by working on projects ranging from field surveys to project management and monitoring. Some of the notable works he was involved in and positions held include:
Mr. RIchard David, ALS, CLS served as a project manager while working for Opus Stewart Weir. He supervised the legal and construction survey requirements of ATCO Pipelines' multi-million dollar Norma Extension Project aimed in increasing the Company's Inland Pipeline System. This 38-Kilometer project required the mobilization of multiple crews to provide preliminary survey data, legal, construction and the as-built of newly laid pipelines and their related facilities. This is just one among numerous oil and gas projects that he attended to.
He was also involved in the $580 Million Edmonton New Remands Center Project which is situated on a 59,500 sqm. lot located north of Edmonton and is claimed to be the biggest facility of its kind in North America. Mr. David's involvement include site and control establishment, grading, topographic survey and construction layout.
As for residential condominiums, Mr. David was also involved in the site, facilities and building construction of Century Park towers. "Planned" for the future, this 43 Acre property will be the site of 16 high density residential complex and commercial units.